Mobile vesion of website
Having a mobile version of your site is not a luxury or a whim. It is a recognizable need for the modern entrepreneur.
One should pay attention to the fact that now 10% of all Internet traffic is generated though various mobile devices. At the same time, viewing a desktop version of the site is inconvenient and sometimes nearly impossible on mobile devices. For instance, to view the desktop version it is often necessary to increase the page size and use scroll bars to scroll continuously. It is often difficult to find the necessary information and even more difficult to select the small buttons. Since these are only a few of the common difficulties, most of these mobile visitors are quickly disappointed, leaving the site and your company behind.
According to various estimates, websites without mobile versions are losing 5-17% of their potential audience and the number of mobile Internet users is only going up. Mobile Internet users have increased about 120% over the last year and are projected to increase 6-fold by 2016. With this growing number of mobile Internet users, the loss for companies that do not have mobile sites will increasing significantly, having a major impact on their bottom line.
Creating a mobile version of the site, adapted to the different screen sizes of smartphones and tablets, is a necessary objective for any reasonable site owner.
It is difficult to overestimate the benefits of developing a mobile version of the site.
Here is a list of just a few of the key benefits that are possible:
- Increased convenience and ease of use
- A significant increase in loading speed
- Increase in Loyalty users
- High conversion of visitors into customers or clients
- Loyalty and priority within search engines
- More location-based opportunities
- Integration with CMS
- New and unique promotional opportunities
Fresh Development's design and development of a mobile site include:
- Analysis of user behavior on the full version
- Writing and approval of the terms of reference
- Concept development
- Prototyping, architecture and building relationships
- Design development
- Westcom and programming
- Testing and monitoring
- Search engine optimization