We offer many consulting services. The results of which will aid you in choosing the correct online strategy for your company. We will analyze the effectiveness of your current activities and provide you with an all encompassing overview of the best way for your company to proceed.
A complete analysis of your market on the internet includes an overview of potential consumers, competitors' activities, as well as, additional target audiences.
This stage of analysis will allow you to view the current positioning of your website and your product in the market. It will also provide a qualitative and quantitative evaluation of your competitors' performance, including their strengths and weaknesses.
Here you will learn the answers to the following questions:
- What is the potential and scope of your target market on the Internet?
- What are the current trends in the market and what are their prospects?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of your competitors?
- What opose to competitors?
- What methods are effective in promoting your competition and which are worth copying?
- Who are your foreign counterparts and what are their practices?
- Who are your target audiences and what can they offer?
- What attracts your target audiences and what scares them off?
The result of this work is the formulation of a block positioning for your site or your product on the Internet. This positioning can then be used as a basis for the further development of the media plan, which will increase your sales.
Optimizing search engine compatibility, or SEO, makes it easier for potential customers to find you.
This stage of analysis will identify all the defects in your site's code and text pages that prevent your website from being in a more prominent position in search engine ranking.
We will provide answers to the following:
- What is your current sphere of activities and how do they relate to the priorities of your potential clients?
- Who is your search engine audience and how can it be set by formulating a list of requests?
- What are your keywords and their effectiveness?
- Where is your traffic coming from, what are the main sources, and what does this information mean?
As a result of this phase of work, we will be able to provide you with a report on your current situation and a detailed list of recommendations to improve that situation.
Improving the usability of your website will turn more visitors into customers
This stage of analysis will assess the extent of how convenient your site is for the the visitor to use. This will enable us to identify the interface flaws in your website that prevent your visitors from becoming customers of your company.
We will provide answers to the following questions:
- How to improve your website?
- Why do visitors not look beyond the first page of the site?
- Why does the site receive a lot of visitors, but only a few buyers?
- Is it easy for the visitor to find the information they are looking for?
- What page or pages of the site are difficult to use?
Due to the fact that we are viewing the site through the eyes of a potential client, we can give you practical advice on how to make your site more user-friendly and effective in terms of sales.
Defining your strategy of presence online
Our vast experience allows us to provide you with an effective strategy for the development of web projects, of any complexity, which are appropriate for you.
Questions that we can answer:
- What strategy should be implemented to best promote your site?
- Where to find your target audience?
- How to improve your brand awareness?
- How to increase your sales on the Internet?
- How to interact with social networks?